930 Level 1 Program Assistant Application - Online Training
Please read this entire section before moving on to the Program Assistant Application form - Thanks!
- Please don't apply to be a Program Assistant in this training if you are applying to be a Participant.
- Please don't apply to be a Program Assistant (PA) in this training if you have a dual/multiple relationship with the training’s Lead Trainer, Co-Lead Trainer, Guest Trainer, Assistant Trainer, Lead Trainer Mentee, and/or Assistant Trainer Mentee.
- For details about the training, including dates, daily schedules, location, lodging, and more, please review the training’s website brochure linked to the training webpage: Level 1 (930) Training Webpage
- To apply to be a PA in this training, you must:
- Have either a U.S. Social Security Number or a Canadian Social Insurance Number;
- Already have earned the Certificate of Completion from an IFS Training Program of this training's level or higher;
- Complete this online form and submit it even if you’ve been a PA before, or if you have spoken with a trainer about being a PA for this training. No other forms can be accepted. Thanks!
- PAs are selected by each training’s trainers, and PA applicants are notified by trainers about being chosen or not. Each training team works on their own timeline to select PAs, and if you have questions about the PA selection timeline or other aspects of being a PA, please contact this training's trainers directly. Contact information is in the website’s “About Us – Trainers” and/or “Find a Professional” listings.
- A separate online PA application is required for each training you apply for.
- PA spaces are limited and we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
- If you accept a PA position in another IFS training after submitting this application, you are required to inform the Lead and Assistant Trainers of this training. Contact information is in the website’s “About Us – Trainers” and/or “Find a Professional” listings.
- PA Stipends:
- Daily stipends are paid for each full day a PA is present.
- Stipends are not paid for training days with 2 or fewer training hours, days that are partially attended, or days a PA is absent.
- Please see the website for stipend amount.
- PAs may not make audio or visual recordings or take photographs of any part of any IFS training session.
- PAs may not use videoconferencing services to transmit or receive any part of any IFS training session, except as designated by IFS Institute.
- If a PA receives a complaint from a participant about a training, the PA is required to handle it according to IFS Institute’s Grievance Policy as posted at www.IFS-Institute.com.