New Program Assistant opportunities are listed here monthly. Applications are open for two weeks after new trainings are announced. Once deadlines have passed, application links will no longer be available. If you missed your chance to apply, sign up for email notifications here to be the first to know!
Please read this entire section before moving on to the Program Assistant Application form.
- Please don't apply to be a Program Assistant (PA) in this training if you have a dual/multiple relationship with the training’s Lead Trainer, Co-Lead Trainer, Guest Trainer, Assistant Trainer, Lead Trainer Mentee, and/or Assistant Trainer Mentee.
- For details about the training, including dates, daily schedules, and more, please review the training’s Informational Brochure linked to the training webpage: Level 2 (1009) Training Webpage.
- Make sure your schedule is clear for all training dates and meetings.
- Please don't apply to be a Program Assistant in this training if you are applying to be a Participant.
To apply to be a PA in this training, you must:
- Have either a U.S. Social Security Number or a Canadian Social Insurance Number;
- Have already earned the Certificate of Completion from an IFS Training Program of this training's level or higher;
- Complete and submit this application even if you’ve been a PA before, or if you have spoken with a trainer about being a PA for this training.
- PAs are selected by the trainers of each training. PA applicants are notified by trainers whether or not they are chosen. Training teams work on their own timelines to select PAs. If you have questions about the PA selection timeline or other aspects of being a PA, please contact the trainers of this training directly. Contact information can be found here: Our Trainers Directory.
- You may apply to more than one training at a time as long as there are NO conflicting dates.
- A separate online PA application is required for each training.
- If you accept a PA position in another IFS training after submitting this application, you are required to inform the Trainers of this training. Contact information can be found here: Our Trainers Directory.
PA Stipends: The PA position is a volunteer position with a daily stipend to offset expenses.
- Daily stipends are paid for each full day a PA is present. PAs may qualify for a 50% stipend if present at least half of the day. The absence must be approved by the Lead Trainer and the reason for the absence recorded on the attendance sheet by the Assistant Trainer.
- Stipends are not paid for training days with 2 or fewer training hours, days when a PA is present for less than 50% of the day, or days a PA is absent.
- All PAs are paid the same daily stipend amount of $155 per day (this includes Bridge days).
- PAs may not make audio or visual recordings or take photographs of any part of any IFS training session.
- PAs may not use videoconferencing services to transmit or receive any part of any IFS training session, except as designated by IFS Institute.
- If a PA receives a complaint from a participant about a training, the PA is required to handle it according to IFS Institute’s Grievance Policy as posted at www.IFS-Institute.com.